Compact, manoeuvrable and comfortable. Various working widths and option of plate of cylindrical brushes. Battery driven.
Extremely economical scrubbing whilst comfortably seated. Available with plate or cylindrical brushes. Up to 4,900m² cleanliness / hour.
The clever alternative to pedestrian operated machines in the 75cm range.
The Advantages at a glance
- Excellent price/ performance ratio. Particularly economical machine life costs.
- Even more manoeuvrable than pedestrian operated machines: turning circle only 170cm in aisles; as a result of intelligent construction with “rear turning” and special squeegee kinematics.
- Cylindrical brush with integrated sweeping function saves additional work. Optimum scrubbing performance even on structured floors and tiled surfaces.
- Large area performance as a result of economical, electronically controlled water dosage with memory function and Hako-Aqua-Control System (ACS).
- Ergonomically designed workplace with optimum view of the working tools and the area to be cleaned.
The Hakomatic B 750R offers the highest product quality and long machine life as a result of modern manufacturing processes and a strict quality assurance system. The Hakomatic B 750R has been manufactured in accordance with the necessary CE guidelines (CE conformity) and fulfills the European Safety Norms EN 60 204 and EN 60 335.